Click our guides below for help
Too little moisture in your home can cause the following conditions:
Increased personal discomfort
Increased breeding ground for viruses
Cracked paint and plaster
Increased static electricity damage
Dried out wood floors and furniture
It is recommended that indoor humidity levels be maintained in the 40-60% range.
Too much humidity can create a breeding ground for …
…aggravating allergies and asthma.
Your home comfort system should provide both comfortable temperatures and comfortable humidity levels.
It is recommended that indoor humidity be managed to be in the 40-60% range.
TM Clean Air System">
TM Clean Air System">
Trane CleanEffectsTM Clean Air System
Setting the standard in air quality, the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment, allowing you to breathe easier - literally. Remove up to 99.98% of airborne particles with our air cleaner for your home and say goodbye to worrying about breathing in harmful bacteria or allergens.
Trane QuikBox™ Filter
A Trane Envirowise Quikbox air filter is an integral part of a whole home comfort system that protects your equipment as well as your family by filtering dust and allergens from the air you breathe. The Quikbox filter can last up to 6 months and is easily replaceable by you or your installer.
Air filters protect you and your family by removing pollutants that are harmful to your health.
The quality of your indoor air can be improved significantly by adding an air filter to your heating and cooling system.
Chart: Size Comparison of Pollutants in Microns*
*This chart is intended to provide information on particle size only, not air cleaner performance.
99% of the particles in the air are not visible to the naked eye. These are the particles that are most dangerous to your health:
A standard one-inch filter captures less than 5% of the particles in the air. This leaves the other 95% to:
A ventilator will help to dilute:
Odors from Paints and Chemicals
Trane XL850 ComfortLink™ II Thermostat
This exceptional thermostat combines a colorful touchscreen with a smart home hub, accessible via smartphone, tablet, or laptop, for the ultimate smart comfort experience. With the XL850’s built-in bridge for Z-wave® devices, you have the ability to monitor and control over 200 devices in your home, from virtually anywhere.
Trane ComfortLink™ II XL1050 Thermostat
Trane ComfortLink™ II XL1050 Zoning Control with built-in Nexia Bridge combines zoning technology and a home automation hub to remotely control your home, comfort, and energy use. It's easily accessible from a smartphone, tablet or computer, which makes adjusting the temperature for your family's comfort a breeze
Trane XL824 Smart Thermostat
The XL824 comes equipped with Trane Diagnostics. When you opt-in to remote diagnostics, your dealer can access real time data about how your HVAC system is performing, and will be alerted if there's a problem. Plus, if you grant your dealer remote access, they can even tap into your system to help troubleshoot problems remotely.
Trane Connected Control XR724
The XR724 has a humidity sensor, service maintenance alerts, and upgradable software that all work together to make managing your home comfort seamless.
Quietest - less on/off cycling
The quietest OUTDOOR units have two speeds (high and low) and run on low speed about 80% of the time with longer run cycles for dramatically reduced sound levels and less on/off disturbance.
The quietest INDOOR units have a variable speed motor and run on low speed about 80-90% of the time for whisper quiet operation. They also have longer run cycles and gradual ramping up/down for less on/off disturbance.
Systems with variable speed blower motors have significant advantages over single speed systems.
Call the professionals at Advanced Heating & Air today!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.