Knoxville Furnace Repair & Installation
Our team of seasoned HVAC professionals understands the importance of a well-functioning furnace for your comfort during Tennessee’s winter months. That is why we offer a range of services that can suit your every need. Say your furnace has suddenly stopped working? We can set up a same-day appointment to find a solution. What if your furnace is approaching the end of its lifespan? As Trane dealers, we can help you get an industry-leading furnace and install it perfectly.
Signs to Call for Furnace Repairs
Any homeowner knows that getting ahead of HVAC emergencies can save them time, money, and hassle. This means calling for repairs and the first sign of a problem. So, how can you know when your furnace needs professional attention?
Turn to Advanced Heat AC & Plumbing for:
- Abnormal smells from your furnace.
- Difficulty starting the unit.
- Uneven heating.
- Too frequent or infrequent cycling.
- Unexpected energy bill spikes.
- A yellow pilot light.
- The smell of gas leaking.
- Excessive dust in vents or throughout your home.
- Banging, rattling, or other noises from your furnace.
We are industry veterans with decades of experience. No matter the issue, we can troubleshoot and properly diagnose it. Do you want to get ahead of issues with your furnace? Check out our service agreements. Signing up for one can help you get the maintenance your furnace needs, all while receiving perks such as 24-hour priority service, discounts on parts and labor, and much more.
Repairing vs. Replacing a Furnace
When something has gone wrong with your furnace, you will likely wonder whether it would be more cost effective to repair or replace it. We have you covered with some considerations you ought to make.
First, look into whether your furnace is under warranty and, if so, how much longer it lasts. If your warranty is still good, it could be worthwhile to opt for repairs.
Next, you want to think about your home’s energy efficiency. Older furnaces may not provide adequate warmth or consume more energy than newer models, upping your utility bills. Consider how much you could save in energy costs if you replaced your old furnace with an energy-efficient model.
Finally, take note of the age of your furnace. Most furnaces can last between 15 and 20 years. If yours is nearing that range or already in it, a replacement is likely the best option. This is because it can allow you to avoid the compounding costs of repairing a worn-out and unreliable unit.
Do you need help knowing what to do with your furnace? We recognize it is a big decision. That is why we are always glad to offer our honest opinion. Consult one of our experienced HVAC technicians about furnace installations in Knoxville.
The Benefits of a New Furnace
If you are upgrading your furnace, there are numerous benefits in store, including:
- Lower Heating Costs: A new, energy-efficient unit can decrease the energy required to keep your home comfortable.
- Enhanced Comfort: Upgraded furnace models often come with variable-speed motors and zoning capabilities that can give you greater temperature control.
- Fewer Repair Costs: It goes without saying that a newer furnace can put an end to pesky repairs, saving you money.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Newer furnaces have filtration features that can reduce the amount of dust, pollen, allergens, and other unwanted substances that circulate in your air.
- Environmental Impact: Modern furnaces use less energy and have lower carbon emissions, which can help you contribute to a greener planet.
At Advanced Heat AC & Plumbing, we are Trane dealers and have access to some of the latest and greatest in HVAC technologies. When you are in the market for a new unit, make us your first call. We would be glad to help you select an energy efficient option with the features you need and the warranty you want.