Knoxville Heating Installation
If you are looking for a new heating system, turn to our family of heater specialists. We can help you get the right size, make, and model of heater for your budget and needs. To explore your options, reach out to us today. We are always prepared to assist our neighbors in Knoxville and elsewhere in Blount County with installation and replacement projects.
Common Types of Heating Systems
Below, we have described the common types of heating systems on the market and why our customers choose them:
- Furnaces: These use natural gas, propane, oil, or electricity to produce and distribute heat through ducts. They are one of the most popular options for their affordability and reliability. Many newer systems have high annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) ratings.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump captures heat from the outside and transfers it indoors. It does this through a heat exchanger, refrigerant, and compressor. They can function without ductwork (as a mini-split system) and are often one of the most efficient heating technologies homeowners can buy. A heat pump’s effectiveness can be limited by freezing temperatures.
- Boilers: As their name suggests, boilers make steam that goes through a series of pipes and produces radiant heat. Since these units do not circulate air, homeowners need not worry about cleaning or maintaining filters and ductwork. Numerous boilers have high AFUE ratings.
- Hybrid Systems: These utilize heat pump and furnace technology to provide homeowners with the heat they need and excellent energy efficiency.
As Trane dealers, we know the ins and outs of their exceptional products. To learn about your options, reach out to us. We would gladly show you some of the latest and greatest Trane offers.
When Should You Upgrade Your Heater?
Every heater, no matter how reliable, will reach its end. So, how can you know when to upgrade yours, avoiding an HVAC emergency?
First, looking at the average lifespan of your heater could be beneficial:
- Furnaces can last up to 20 years.
- Heat pumps can last up to 15 years.
- Boilers tend to last from 15 to 20 years.
It follows that when your system nears the end of these timelines, a replacement could be beneficial.
Other things to watch for include:
- Gradual or sudden increases in your heating costs.
- Persistent maintenance or repair issues.
- A lack of even heating in your home.
- High indoor humidity levels and poor indoor air quality.
- A system that cycles improperly, makes strange noises, or has faulty mechanisms.
It is no easy choice to upgrade your heating system, but the benefits of doing so often outweigh the costs of compounding repairs and the hassle of an out-of-date heating system.
Contact Advanced Heat AC & Plumbing for a No-Cost Consultation
We start our Knoxville heating installation projects with a no-cost consultation to determine the most energy-efficient, functional, and budget-friendly heating solution for our customers. We also offer upfront estimates. That is not all! We back our work with a valuable warranty on labor and equipment.
Thousands of turned to us in the past for installation and other services. Join the number of Blount County residential and commercial property owners who are glad they called on our family of HVAC professionals for heating installation. After three generations in the business, you can feel confident you will get nothing but the best from us.